Twice is a South Korean girl group composed of nine members, formed by JYP. The members are Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. Twice was formed from a TV program called “Sixteen” which was a reality show to select the members. They debuted in 2015 and started to gain fame in 2016 with their song called “Cheer Up”.
Twice is a multinational group. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung are Korean, Momo, Sana, Mina, Japanese and Tzuyu,Taiwanese. Since there are diverse nationalities in a team, Twice communicates smoothly with their global fans in their language and get world-wide love!
- Websites: Official Homepage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Vlive, Tiktok, Fanship
- Agency: JYP Entertainment
- Slogan: “One in A Million”
- Fan name: ONCE
- Light stick/Fan light: Candy stick (White & Pink)
- Official Color: Apricot (712C), Neon Magenta (812C)
- Albums: 25 albums (Korean & Japanese)
- Concerts:World Concerts; ‘Twice Land’ & ‘Twice Lights’ and numerous show cases
- First ‘Top 1’on Music Chart: May 5, 2015 on ‘M Countdown”
- There are season greetings, photo books, Twice TV, accessories, magazines, DVDs, Concert videos and more goods for the fans
- Cheer sticks can connect to Bluetooth. At concerts, fans connect it to the controller so they can control the colors and lighting for unification
- Received more than 90 awards