NCT is a South Korean boy group formed by SM Entertainment. NCT stands for Neo Culture Technology which explains the group’s concept of having an unlimited number of members divided into multiple sub-units based in various cities worldwide. The members are Haechan, Mark, Kun, WinWin, Lucas, Jeno, Jisung, Yuta, Jungwoo, Johnny, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle and Taeil.
NCT’s concept is a little different from other groups. At first, SM Entertainment’s plan was to debut a new boy group to “fall in line” with their culture contents strategy, containing “unlimited” number of members within the group whom would go on to debut in subsequent units. Furthermore, the group would have “sub-unit teams” and “collaborations” among these units; NCT DREAM, NCT 127, and NCT U. Therefore, few members joined the group after NCT’s official debut and yet no one knows if there’s going to be more members joining the group.
- Websites: Official Homepage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Vlive
- Agency: SM Entertainment
- Fan name: NCTzen
- Light stick/Fan light: Light stick (NCT lightstick has a square shape and features iconic logo. lights up in neon green.)
- Official Color: Lime Punch which can also be called as Pearl Neo Champagne
- Albums: Four studio albums, three reissues, one live album, thirteen extended plays, two single albums and twenty-seven singles
- Concerts: NCT 127 1st Tour ‘NEO City : SEOUL – The Origin’
- First ‘Top 1’on Music Chart: NCT Dream: February 2017, NCT 127: June 2017
- Currently there are 18 members from 7 different countries