NCT U is the first sub-unit of NCT, a Korean boy group formed by SM Entertainment. They debuted in China first and debuted in Korea the following week. NCT U stands for NCT Unit. Members change all the time according to the concept of their music.
- Websites: Official Homepage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Vlive
- Agency: SM Entertainment
- Fan name: NCTzen
- Light stick/Fan light: Light stick (NCT lightstick has a square shape and features iconic logo. lights up in neon green.)
- Official Color: Lime Punch which can also be called as Pearl Neo Champagne
- Albums: Four digital single albums
- NCT U’s members change due to the concept of the album