This week has been crazy! BTS has made a new history by being the first Korean artist to achieve the highest ranking on Billboard charts. As soon as their single ‘Dynamite’ entered Billboard’s ‘Hot 100’ chart, it placed on #1!
In addition, small and big Typhoons have hit South Korea and are giving damages to people and houses. Also, we are still fighting over COVID-19 pandemic and Korea is currently on stage 2.5 of social distancing. Make sure you guys wear masks and stay safe!!
TIKTOK Weekly chart is made based on best TIKTOK videos including; likes, comments, shares etc.
*This week’s TIKTOK chart is calculated from August 30~ September 5. *
Best Contents is TIKTOK videos that received most likes, comments, shares etc from the previous week.
1. You were suppose to film a TIKTOK video, not a drama!!!
2. Way to go BTS! Congratulations on #1 Billboard Charts
3. From Bavi To MaySak!! I hope you stay safe 🙏
4. Promise to put your mask on properly for everyone else, please!
5. How dumpling leftovers turn into a nice Omelet
6. The world is warmer with smartphones!!
7. I bet everyone knows this! M to the 🐝
8. Raise your hands if you are an Iphone user ✋ I’ll show to unlock your phone without touching it!
9. Another Dynamite-holic! Pengsoo is addicted too 🐧
10. I will chose my outfit by myself, thank you 🐶
Best Stars’ is selected by calculated views of seven days (30%) + increase of followers (30%) + number of uploaded videos (30%) + likes for the videos (10%)
8. leeyoungji (이영지)
10. choiyoojung (최유정)